Renew & Reveal Bundle
Everyone loves a great Deal on Memorial Day, and on this important day of remembrance, we would like to offer you a special to kick-off the summer with this special offer by Diamond Skin Care / Be Flawless Skin.
Introducing our NEW Micro-Derm Cream Scrub, this unique scrub is enhanced with the same crystals used in professional microdermabrasion treatments. It gently and effectively resurfaces your skin. Smoothes, softens and polishes skin for a healthy, radiant complexion.
Key Ingredients: Paraben-free.
Polished Corundum Crystals (Aluminum Oxide) resurface and refine skin texture; a finer-sized crystal than those used with micro-dermabrasion equipment. Sunflower Seed, Jojoba Seed & Macadamia Seed Oils provide a lubricating base that cushions crystals. Phospholipids enhance hydration. Vitamins A, C & E are antioxidant vitamins that help to protect cells from free radical damage.
How To Use:
Use as needed. Gently massage onto moistened skin using circular motions. Avoid the eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
We paired our New Micro-Derm Cream Scrub with our skin perfecting Vitamin C serum which is infused with powerful 5% ascorbic acid to retexturize skin and reduce the visible signs of aging. Delivering anti-oxidant protection from photo damage leaving your skin tighter, brighter, and smoother. Will promote a brighter complexion and even skin tone, while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles!
- 5% ascorbic acid: Helps to treat and prevent photodamage also known as pigmentation, while promoting collagen to improve existing wrinkles and preventing new ones.
How to use:
- Apply a few drops to finger tips working it in to desired areas. Take care not to get any in the eyes.
Read below how to customize for your skin type:
- Combination: two- three times a week day at night after using your micro-derm cream scrub.
- Dry skin: One- two times a week day at night after using your micro-derm cream scrub.
- Oily: everyday day and night. Exfoliate with your micro-derm cream scrub two-three times a week.